Weekly Newsletter (October 26-30)

0

Posted by MrLynch | Posted in Weekly Newsletter | Posted on October 24, 2015

On Thursday we’ll have some educational and cooperative Halloweenish activities put on by our hard working room parents. This will begin at 1:30 PM, and I know that the room parents were searching for some volunteers to help out. If you are available, please reach out to them, or let me know and I will pass on your name to them.

On Friday we go to the More Than Money conference at Aetna. This will be an opportunity for students to participate in lessons on businesses and money (with great math tie-ins) with other fifth graders from around the state. Students who ordered deli lunches will have those provided to them at Aetna. (Those were free.) However, if your child opted not to order a lunch he/she needs to bring one that day.

We are now two weeks into the Junior Achievement lessons with Mr. Reynolds, and the students are really enjoying them. The fifth grade program is called Our Nation. The lessons are taught by Mr. Reynolds, and these will continue after the More Than Money conference as well.

'Very funny, you smart aleck little punks! No treats for you! Go on, GIT!'

Upcoming Events

More Than Money Conference – Friday, October 30

Parent/Teacher Conferences – Thursday, December 3 – Friday, December 4

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar