Weekly Newsletter (October 2-6)

0

Posted by MrLynch | Posted in Weekly Newsletter | Posted on September 30, 2017

Thank you to everyone who helped out with the bike ride, whether it was waking your kid up early and bringing bikes back and forth, riding with us, or hauling backpacks to school.

Our first math test is on Tuesday, and students will be tested on Place Value. I will also hold and extra, optional review session before school on Tuesday. We will be reviewing in class on Monday as well – this is an additional review. This optional review session will take place on Tuesday morning at 7:30 AM in the classroom. All I ask is that if your child is attending, that you let me know in advance by responding to this e-mail. There is no need for any adults to come down to the classroom. Just kick your kid out of the car at the front door, tears and all, and have them drag themselves up to the entrance, all while glancing back at the car with angry glares. Depending on when they arrive, they may need to hit the buzzer on the outside wall for someone in the office to let them in. I taught them all how to do this a couple weeks ago.

Last week we had school pictures, the bike ride, Winding Trails, and the Egg Drop. Here ya go:

Upcoming Events

Picture Makeup Day – Friday, November 10

Parent Teacher Conferences – Thursday, December 7 and Friday, December 8 (although I will offer times each morning all week as well)

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar